function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
MG ConsultingMG Consulting 

Intermittent Maintenance Page(500/503) Errors

Hi,

We've been experiencing Intermittent Maintenance Page(500/503) errors on our Sites.

We do not receive an Apex Exception email and, in my experience, Apex Exceptions result in Authorization Required Page (401) and not Maintenance Page(500/503). Therefore, this doesn't seem to be related to a bug in our code and is quite possibly an issue on SFDC's side. We can't see any pattern to these errors, so far as we can tell they are random. They are obviously hard to reproduce on demand due to their intermittent nature.

Clearly, this problem is very troubling to us so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot,

Mike 

McFitz13McFitz13
We get the same issues...especially when you recently activate the site. It almost seems like the longer it's active the more stable it is.
gueropolkasgueropolkas

We are getting the same issue, very intermittently.   My IT guys are blaming SFDC, but I am thinking it's more on our side, since we have to go through a firewall, a load balancer, and a proxy server to get to the web service.   How did you resolve your issue?

thanks!

KevlangdoKevlangdo
Constant 503 error messages