function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
MBouin__35devMBouin__35dev 

Records do not show up on my site VF home page

Hello,

In my dev org I have set up this VF page, which shows nicely the job positions available:

<apex:page  standardController="Position__c" recordSetVar="positions" sidebar="false" showHeader="false">
    <apex:pageBlock >
        <h1>Welcome to the Universal Containers Careers Home Page!</h1>
        <p>Universal Containers is an industry leader, and to stay ahead of the pack, we need to grow! We are currently seeking bright and talented professionals to join our winning team.  Browse the current openings below, and send in your resume via email to apply today.</p>
        <br />
        <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!positions}" var="position">
            <apex:column value="{!position.name}" rendered="{!IF(position.Status__c == 'Open - Approved', true, false)}"/>
            <apex:column value="{!position.Location__c}" rendered="{!IF(position.Status__c == 'Open - Approved', true, false)}"/>
            <apex:column value="{!position.Job_Description__c}" rendered="{!IF(position.Status__c == 'Open - Approved', true, false)}"/>
        </apex:pageBlockTable>
    </apex:pageBlock>
</apex:page>

For some reason, when I access this page from the site, the records do not show up.

I have set the Read permission for this object on the Site profile.

Any ideas?

Thank you for your help.

Marc

BulentBulent

recordSetVar doesn't work for anonymous access.

TRENGATRENGA

Hi,

I am new to SalesForce.com and i have a same question as Marc raised earlier "Records do not show up on my site " when i placing the URL in the webBrowser. However, it shows all the Postion records in VF Page when i place the code and Save it.

I gone through the bookself "Force.Com Platform fundamentals.pdf" and created my Site. As mentioned in Page # 309 "

Testing Your Site" when i click my default web access it shows only the content not the Position data. Could someone please shed some light where i am going wrong.

Your help on this would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks,

-TRENGA