function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
VinnySusanthVinnySusanth 

Authorization Required error when passing an Id

Hi everyone,

I have created a Visualforce site with 3 pages.The first is a Search page where i give the search conditions and the results would be then displayed on the 2nd page.These 2 pages are based on a custom controller and it works fine.

In the 2nd page when i click on the links of the Search results,it takes me to the 3rd page.the 3rd page is based on a standard controller.When i expose these pages as Site,i am unable to navigate to the 3rd page.It gives an "Authorization Required" error.

I am able to navigate the pages in visualforce with the url.But the site doesnt let me navigate to the 3rd page.I have checked the object permissions and field level security.Also,all the 3 pages are enabled for the Sites.

Actually i am passing a Id parameter from my 2nd page.So when the link on the 2nd page is clicked,the following code is invoked.

<apex:outputlink value="apex/PartnerProfile=">{!Partner.Account__r.Name}

<apex:param value="{!Partner.Account__r.Id}"/>

</apex:outputlink>

Please help me to find a solution to this problem.

Thanks & Regards,

Vinny

imuino2imuino2

Double check all the fields controllers and pages you use are being included. Since the page that fails its the third one i would recommend you to check that all the objects it uses are being accessible by the site, also check if you are not using any standard page you have to include.

Ignacio.