function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
emlizmueemlizmue 

Salesforce API and Drupal Module - Custom Field Issue

My organization is working with our website developers to have Salesforce populate fields in our Drupal CMS. They are using a Drupal module to do this and everything is working fine with the major exception that data from custom fields is not being pulled over. Standard fields - fine. Custom fields - nothing.

The module uses the getUpdated() call on the Contact and Organization objects. I understand that these objects "must be configured as replicatable" but I don't understand how to check if those objects are configured as such or how to change the configuration as necessary.

I understand that this is probably a very simple question on this board, but I've spent the better part of a day attempting to remedy this problem to no avail. Any help you can provide would be truly appreciated.

Best,

Liza @ Echoing Green

paultrotter50paultrotter50

Hi Liza, I was having the same problem as you. I realised that I hadn't added my wsdl file. In salesforce-7.x-2.0-alpha3 if you don't supply a wsdl file it uses a basic connection, which works fine for your standard fields but not for custom fields. When I added my wsdl file my custom feilds could be imported as well. I know this issue is old, but I hope this helps someone else in the future.