function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
prem_123prem_123 

Cannot login into Force.com explorer

i cannot login into Force.com Explorer.when i tried it shows login error:Invalid User name or Password,security token.But i entered correct data.i checked  username ,password,securitytoken twice ...But no use...Please tell me how can i handle this situation?????????

Vinita_SFDCVinita_SFDC

Hello,

If the issue is only with IE and in other browser it works fine then please clear the cookies on Internet Explorer related to SFDC or all cookies. Close the browser and login again.

In the Internet Explorer browser click Tools | Internet Options | General | Delete. Ensure that cookies are checked and perform the delete.

Additionally, Check to see if any salesforce sites have been blocked in the Privacy tab of Internet Options.

Internet Options | Privacy [Tab] | Sites [button]

If a site is added here as "blocked", then cookies will not save. This can cause our service to authenticate (showing success in Login History), but behavior to IE user looks like failed login.

If the issue continues, then review the below link:

https://help.salesforce.com/apex/HTViewSolution?urlname=Why-am-I-unable-to-log-in-with-Internet-Explorer-8-or-higher-1327108633834&language=en_US

Hope this helps!

Brahma Reddy 43Brahma Reddy 43
Yes Vinita, Your answer is corrcet.I m also faced the same , then i changed the my IE browser TLS sercurity TLS1.0 to higher then it start working.