function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
sundar84sundar84 

Custom link in lead list page

Hi Friends

I would like to add the contact name link in  every lead list page. in my case  both lead and custom objects are custom objects. please let me know  how to solve it.. 

Thanks

Sundar

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
sundar84sundar84

Thanks Friend

I have created one custom formula field named "contact link" in lead object.  the formula is

HYPERLINK(""& Contact__r.Id ,""& Contact__r.First_Name__c  & " " &Contact__r.Last_Name__c ).

when i click The contact link it has been redirected properly to the corresponding lead contact. but the contact link didn't work in lead list view page.  please  let me know  your suggestion.

Thanks

Sundar

All Answers

Ispita_NavatarIspita_Navatar

First thing how will you give Contact name link if your lead is not converted.

so may be you can do it using a formula field which check if the lead is converted if yes then you can give the link to contact Name. But how will you access contact id from Lead, may be you have to use a trigger too to bring the Contact Id onto lead object.

sundar84sundar84

Thanks Friend

I have created one custom formula field named "contact link" in lead object.  the formula is

HYPERLINK(""& Contact__r.Id ,""& Contact__r.First_Name__c  & " " &Contact__r.Last_Name__c ).

when i click The contact link it has been redirected properly to the corresponding lead contact. but the contact link didn't work in lead list view page.  please  let me know  your suggestion.

Thanks

Sundar

This was selected as the best answer