function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
gopikrishnagopikrishna 

site.com sandbox issue (please see this issue urgent)

Hi all,

please give me replay for this,

I am using site.com sandbox, when I open that sandbox with credentials,after click site.com tab, the site.com studio not opened and I got "Site.com is not currently supported on test instances."  what is this i don't know about site.com sandbox and we develop the site in site.com

please help me this urgent

Thanks

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
abhishek guptaabhishek gupta

The provide URL is of test environment and Site.com is not currenly available in this evironment.

You have develop you site on production sandbox only.

As per my knowledge, salesforce haven't provided site.com in test sandbox which you are using.

Regards,

Abhishek

All Answers

Hi, You logged into test.salesforce.com. ?? Site.com is not available in test sandbox. It is only available in production sandbox. Site.com is only available on login.salesfoorce.com Thanks Abhishek
gopikrishnagopikrishna

thank you Abhishek

i am using  https://cs13.salesforce.com/ url to open my sandbox. my idea compulsory we develop site only in sandbox. where i start the build site in production or sandbox?

Thanks

The provide URL is of test environment and Site.com is not currenly available in this evironment.

You have develop you site on production sandbox only.

As per my knowledge, salesforce haven't provided site.com in test sandbox which you are using.

Regards,

Abhishek

This was selected as the best answer
gopikrishnagopikrishna

Thanks  Abhishek,

one more doubt please ,

I logged in using login.salesforce.com URL I don't know this is production or production sandbox, and  in site.com enterprise edition what is url using production sandbox and what is url of production account.

Thanks

kkhuranakkhurana

Hi Gopi,

When you use login.salesforce.com URL that means you are loging into Production box.

When you use test.salesforce.com URL that means you are loging into a Sandbox.

Sandbox is nothing but a copy of your production box. There are 3 types of sandbox: development, config only and full. Please refer online help to read more on sandboxes.

Thanks!

Ketan