function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
MattwestMattwest 

Mobile action to capture signature

Hello All,

I have been doing a lot of research, and have had no luck finding an answer. I am new to visualforce and could use any help you might have to offer. 

I am wanting an action on a task that pulls up a mobile visualforce page that will capture a signature and save it as an attachment to the record. 

I'm wanting to use Signature Pad similar to this: https://github.com/szimek/signature_pad

I've looked into some of the signature captures apps in the appexchange, but I don't need signatures on the level (or price) that most of them offer. I am just tyring to get a very simple sig capture.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Best Answer chosen by Mattwest
jfurr_improveit360jfurr_improveit360
I used jSignature in our product and had the image save in the Notes &  Attachments on the object. It's pretty straightforward.

All Answers

jfurr_improveit360jfurr_improveit360
I used jSignature in our product and had the image save in the Notes &  Attachments on the object. It's pretty straightforward.
This was selected as the best answer
MattwestMattwest
Thanks for the answer, could you possibly send me your code? I'm kinda new to this. Thanks in advance for your help.
MattwestMattwest
jfurr_improveit360 is there anyway you could share your code with me? it would be very helpful!
Moh MohiuddinMoh Mohiuddin
Hello jfurr_improveit360...could you please share your code with me too? Thanks for your help.