function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Ryan@ObjectRyan@Object 

Multilingual support in Visual Workflows

I've spent the last few hours looking at posts and documentation and I'm yet to find anything around Multilingual support in Visual Workflow forms.

Does anyone have any experience in this and could shed some light on the matter?

Thanks in advance.

jmbarbierjmbarbier

Hi,

As there's nothing to manage the multilangual into visual workflow, I think about this solution :

1) first, when calling the flow url on a salesforce button, pass in the flow url the current user id as a variable in your flow. for example :

emea.salesforce.com/flow/myflow?userid={current_user_id}

2) After, in the start part of your flow, call the user objet with the user id variable as filter in order to have the current user language

3) As you have the language, you can set different way for the process, one way for each language you want to manage...

The only problem of this solution is that you have to maintain multiple sub-flow, one per language...

it's just an idea, you can probably find a better way to do.

JM

RajaramRajaram

Support for creating flows in multipe languages is currently in the works. Cant give you a definite time line, but it would be around Spring '12/

Karthik SankarKarthik Sankar

Hi Rajaram,

Let me know if multilingual support for flows has been enabled in Spring 12? If not, can you provide few ideas to achieve it? I am new to creating flows.