function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
CyberJusCyberJus 

Existing Flows Not working in Spring 12?

I am getting an internal server error in my Spring 12 Sandbox for all of my existing flows designed with the old flow designer tool. Is any else experiencing this? 

ElcalvoMikeElcalvoMike

I am not having that issue with flows desiged in the old flow designer.

RajaramRajaram

When do you get the error? when running them? Can you upload flows again and does it still happen.

Either way, please log a case with support.

CyberJusCyberJus

The Flow works when I run from the designer connected to the same environment with the same data, but not from the site. The flow starts, but whenever it tries to pull data, I get an internal server error. Unfortunately as such I have to wait for them to tell me what the error is because it does not log these errors anywhere I can see them.  I have already logged a support case, but while I was waiting for them I wanted to find out if it was happening to anyone else.

I also tried reuploading the flow and re-assigning all the table data source columns, neither of which helped. 

RajaramRajaram

Are you still getting the error? Give me the case number and I can see what is going on

CyberJusCyberJus

Was given a work around to make sure there is always a target output for every lookup query.  Not sure if it is adjusted or not in the release, but it definately went to production with the problem still there.