function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Aditya JamwalAditya Jamwal 

How to provide access to million users through Partner Login WSDL.

I want  my existing Salesforce application to be used by third party website through WSDL.It will helps to save expenditure to redesign and developing existing SF system in other technology.

In my existing SF system,I am consuming two different WSDL for  two differnt external system.Now,I want to be provider of SF WSDL to third party system.So that It can use our already developed SF solution.

To generate WSDL of existing system is easier part.But my Problem is How to implement Partner Login?

As Third Party Website has traffic/system hits in millions.I can't provide everyone salesforce login.The solution I looking for is to hard code username and pasword detail in every webservice hit made by 3rd party system to SF.

As per this link http://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/api/Content/implementation_considerations.htm  SF allows only 10QueryLocatorcursors are open when a client application, logged in as the same user.

Can anyone have better Idea hoe to implement this solutions without hitting SF limits or It is a feasible sloution.

Kindly share your experiences.