function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
ValeryValery 

Not getting any notifications

Hello, 

I'm having the dullest problem possible.
I believe everything is set up correctly.
I use Developer's SFDC account, Streaming API is enabled (I verified checkbox is on) , I believe I'm on API version 23 (this what generated Enterprise API says).

I have set up the simplest  PushTopic from examples - AllAccounts("Select Id, Name from Account").

The Pushtopic is visible in Workbench.

My problem is that on create/update to Accounts I do not get any notification messages. Nothing at all
I tried Workbench, Apex Page and Java. No errors and no notifications.

See below Java output as example.

Running streaming client example....
Login successful!
Endpoint: https://na9-api.salesforce.com
Sessionid=00DE0000000K86D!ARoAQB9_iG.n0vBUOJX4XbOGheKfTQEWHySmOMTS55a5Hj9kxIwZXlHZL4ebBTfpod7hg4jVa.aIyQF.MZaGzMXZRFAI7K1C
Waiting for handshake
[CHANNEL:META_HANDSHAKE]: {"id":"1","minimumVersion":"1.0","supportedConnectionTypes":["long-polling"],"successful":true,"channel":"/meta/handshake","clientId":"21sasoutiukcud14fab90nt0gou","version":"1.0"}
[CHANNEL:META_CONNECT]: {"id":"2","successful":true,"advice":{"interval":0,"reconnect":"retry","timeout":110000},"channel":"/meta/connect"}
Subscribing for channel: /topic/AllAccounts
Waiting for streamed data from your organization ...
[CHANNEL:META_SUBSCRIBE]: {"id":"4","subscription":"/topic/AllAccounts","successful":true,"channel":"/meta/subscribe"}
....[CHANNEL:META_CONNECT]: {"id":"3","successful":true,"channel":"/meta/connect"}

What am I missing?

VM_SFDCVM_SFDC

Can you provide login access? Thanks!

ValeryValery

Sent login credentials by private message

VM_SFDCVM_SFDC

Seems to be working fine now. Please let us know if the problem persist. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Thanks!

Vinod.

SVSSVS

Hii ,

I am facing the same problem.I have created the pushtopic(AccountStreaming) ,created TestStreamingAPI page .But i am not able to receive any notifications on create/update of account records.

sammydsammyd

I think every org was upgraded in Spring 12.. the pushtopic name must be /topic/..... to get events. 

so for you, /topic/AccountStreaming