function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
swathiswathi 

custom object on sites

Hi All,

I am having problem with sites. 

Actually I have created a flow and I am running that flow using the visualforce page on sites. 

The procedure in my flow is: 1. It will check the existing contact. 2.  then we will redirect to another flow screen and 3. form( custom object) record will be created.

I have given form__c object permission for Guest user license on sites and also the fields but as soon as I click on the next button ie., on 2 step I am getting authorization required error. I have check with visualforce page it is going well but I am not able to do it with sites. Can anyone help me in the issue.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,

Swathi Siliveri

sekharasekhara

Hi Swathi,

U have give permissions (Vf Pages) to Guest profile.

And test it once.

Let me know in case of any issues.

swathiswathi
Hi shekhar, Thanks for your idea. I have given all the permissions for visualforce pages, object, fields. But I am not able to resolve the issue.
arizonaarizona

You have to give permissions to your sites user

In your Site Details there is a button called Public Access Settings.  That is the user that needs the permissions set.

Madhu.GMadhu.G

Pls check whether customer object is "Available for Customer Porta"

Edit the custom object and check whether "Available for Customer Porta" is checked or not,if not please check it and try...

Thanks,

Madhu

RockDeveloperRockDeveloper

Give all permissiion(Read,Create,Edit) to your custom object and Add your page in site and check whether you have given access to your profile or not..

if this is your solution please mark it....