function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
trick.ax1374trick.ax1374 

Integration troublesome issue

We have integrated salesforce with web service hosted on the company's web server.As of now this integration works perfectly fine when no SSl is involved.However,when ssl is involved then salesforce gets an error message:-Unable to tunnel through proxy. Proxy returns "HTTP/1.0 503 Service Unavailable" comes.

Firstly,We do not know why this error comes.Can you please provide reasons why we are getting this eror?

Secondly,In order to get rid of this problem we are planning to add all salesforce IP address on the company's server so that server may accept request from salesforce and do not give this error message.Not sure if that will work.

Thirdly,If we add all ip addresses of east ,west  coast etc on company's server,I know it will strengthen security and will only allow salesforce users to have access to that web service on the server.Since nature of my job involves travel and If we add all IP addresses ,and tomorrow I want to login to my salesforce org from Asia,will I be able to log in to my salesforce org and acess the web service while I am in Asia or in Europe etc?

Any help on this will be highly appreciated?

Thanks,

Trick

Can u please answer these questions,Any help will be highly appreciated?.

Thanks,

Trick