function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
john sujithjohn sujith 

Error Status 403

hi,

I have following error , my org id is 00Db0000000IqV1,Please let me know ,how to activate ,and its develper edition 

Error: call to URL https://eu2.salesforce.com/services/data/v20.0/sobjects/Account/ failed with status 403, response [{"message":"The REST API is not enabled for this Organization.","errorCode":"API_DISABLED_FOR_ORG"}],

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
Mohith Kumar ShrivastavaMohith Kumar Shrivastava

Ask your administartor to enable it .Its checkbox on your profile.Usually system admin profile has the ability to modify other profile .Thanks

All Answers

For the user you are trying go the user profile and on profile in administrative permissions go to the API ENABLED checkbox .Just check the checkbox and that should solve the issue .Thanks

john sujithjohn sujith

Hi thanks for reply but can you please tell me the exact step to do , i am sorry ,i am newbie to salseforce so where is administrative permissions..i didnt fine in my profile ! 

Ask your administartor to enable it .Its checkbox on your profile.Usually system admin profile has the ability to modify other profile .Thanks

This was selected as the best answer
john sujithjohn sujith

oops i am using developer edition only 

john sujithjohn sujith

ok thanks for reply i found that !! ,-) 

Please mark it true so that it may help other users to quickly browse through and find .Thanks