function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
TCAdminTCAdmin 

Developer to Production

I have a developer and a production org and I'm trying to migrate my sControl to the production org and I'm having an issue.  In the DE I can do a get on a relationship.  dynaBean.Relationship__r.get("Name") and it works in the DE perfectly.  I am now trying to put the same code into the production org and it doesn't like the syntax and kills the process.  When I alert the results of my query it does give me all the information I need but it just won't allow me to do anything with it after I query.  Is this a known issue?

TIA, Chris.
SuchitraSuchitra

Hi Chris,

What edition does your production involve. What is the versions of API you are using ?

Regards

Suchitra Insert Smilies

TCAdminTCAdmin
Hello Suchitra,

Both editions are using the same code.  I wrote the version on the DE and then did a cut & paste to the production org with the same code.  Both are using soap/ajax/9.0/connection.js.

Thanks, Chris
TCAdminTCAdmin
Just to let everyone know, I've done the same code on two different servers and it appears to be the same on all of them.  The limitation seems to be with non-deleloper orgs and will hopefully be allowed in the coming release.  We'll see.