function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
gs0551gs0551 

when a checkbox is checked, open a text box

I am trying to create a checkbox with field name "Multimedia" in visual flow. When I check the box, i want a text box to apear. I created a choice resource with label "Multimedia". When I check this box i want the output to be a text box(which are "guidelines" for the Multimedia checkbox in my case). This text box contain atleast 300 characters.

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
RKDTRKDT

When you make a Radio Button field and add a choice there is an option to "Show input on Selection" This means when they select that option a textbox appears and you can input text. When doing a record create/update the stored value is what that field will bring back. So if you want to check the checkbox in the system than you need to create a global constant for TRUE.

All Answers

RKDTRKDT

When you make a Radio Button field and add a choice there is an option to "Show input on Selection" This means when they select that option a textbox appears and you can input text. When doing a record create/update the stored value is what that field will bring back. So if you want to check the checkbox in the system than you need to create a global constant for TRUE.

This was selected as the best answer
RajaramRajaram

Thanks a mil RKDT!