function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
salvatoreovlassalvatoreovlas 

how to bind dynamicdally flows to a visualforce page?

hi All,

instead of having this :

<flow:interview name="Attesa_documentazione_fiscale"   finishLocation="{!PageC}"/>
    <flow:interview name="AttesaRicezioneDocumentazione"  finishLocation="{!PageC}"/>
    <flow:interview name="ComunicazioneAlClientePerDocumentazione8CNonCorretta" finishLocation="{!PageC}"/>
    <flow:interview name="ComunicazioneConfermaAttivazione"  finishLocation="{!PageC}"/>
    <flow:interview name="ComunicazioneNonAccettazioneAlClientePerKOdaDL"   finishLocation="{!PageC}"/>

is it possible to change the name dinamcally and reder it dinamically maybe using the controller?

I mean something like:

<flow:interview name="{!NameOfTheFLow} "  finishLocation="{!PageC}"/>

where NameOfTheFLow is the variable keeping the name of the flow that I need in that moment?

<flow:interview name="Attesa_documentazione_fiscale"  rendered="{!Attivit_di_processo__c.RecallFlow__c =='Attesa_documentazione_fiscale'}" finishLocation="{!PageC}"/>
    <flow:interview name="AttesaRicezioneDocumentazione"  rendered="{!Attivit_di_processo__c.RecallFlow__c =='AttesaRicezioneDocumentazione'}" finishLocation="{!PageC}"/>
    <flow:interview name="ComunicazioneAlClientePerDocumentazione8CNonCorretta"  rendered="{!Attivit_di_processo__c.RecallFlow__c =='ComunicazioneAlClientePerDocumentazione8CNonCorretta'}" finishLocation="{!PageC}"/>
    <flow:interview name="ComunicazioneConfermaAttivazione"  rendered="{!Attivit_di_processo__c.RecallFlow__c =='ComunicazioneConfermaAttivazione'}" finishLocation="{!PageC}"/>
    <flow:interview name="ComunicazioneNonAccettazioneAlClientePerKOdaDL"  rendered="{!Attivit_di_processo__c.RecallFlow__c =='ComunicazioneNonAccettazioneAlClientePerKOdaDL'}" finishLocation="{!PageC}"/>

RajaramRajaram

Not in the current architecture as the VF page has a static binding to a Flow. However, with Subflows, you may be able to achieve what you want by passing some context to the flow from the controller and having a Decision element as the start element in the flow and routing to the appropriate subflow.

salvatoreovlassalvatoreovlas

thanks rajam,

but that solution doesnt fit me as  that would be a mess for my flows as I have lots of them.

I'll keep it as a possible solution for my future works.

Thank you.