function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
gopssalesforcegopssalesforce 

how to get auto populated selected picklist value with all other picklist values

What i am doing is i am retrieving the Lead info using record lookup and passing LeadId (variable in my flow) over URL and displaying info on my screen. 

lets say i retrieved 2 fields First Name and Lead Status. What i want is first name and Lead Status should be autopopulated on my screen with the first name and Lead Status from Lead record in Salesforce.

I am able to get the first name but i am not able to get Lead Status value selected with all othe picklist values in dropdown.

in case of picklist i.e. Lead Status value should be auto selected as on Lead record and i can change that  to another picklist value too.

If i use static choice then i don't see the reord value seleted on Status in my screeen. If i use dynamic choice then it only pick the selected value in dropdown.

Can anyone help me please how can i achieve this? Its urgent.

RajaramRajaram

Are you trying to lookup the lead record using the record lookup element and then just confirming the info to the user or you have a dynamic choice which lists the lead records based on a query?

I am assuming its the later, in which case, the only workaround as of today is to create a formula field on the lead record which concatenates the information you are looking and use that field as the "Name" filed when configuring the dynamic choice.

gopssalesforcegopssalesforce

i am using record lookup element and then confirming the info to the user. but user can also change the values. i having problem with picklist.

RajaramRajaram

Sorry.. still unclear on what you are trying to do.. 

TAPSFDCYYCTAPSFDCYYC

I believe I'm challenged with the same issue.  Here is the desired outcome for the flow.  I have a Lead Object with picklist values for the Status of "Open", "Stage 1", "Stage 2", "Stage 3" & "Converted".  The flow should dynamically (Dynamic Choice) bring in the predefined Status picklist (From a configuration point of view, not the data records themselves) values and place them in the flow's dropdown list element.  If Dynamic Choice is not an option the backup plan is to manaully create the dropdown list into the flow's Choice option.  Now, depending on what the Lead Status is (let's say the lead is in Stage 2), we would like the dropdown list to highlight Stage 2 (as the default choice - not the first list item or the manually hard coded default) for the user in the flow.  The user would then have the option to keep it at Stage 2 or select another Status (eg Stage 3).

Is there a solution to this or we would be interested in any kind of work around.

Thanks

TP.

Paul BateyPaul Batey

Any update on this? I am struggling with the same issue.

pmylynnpmylynn

Bump.

Any ideas for this problem?  I am facing the same issue and it is not very convenient for my users.

Many thanks!