function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
ckellieckellie 

Display VFpage within a Flow

I have an existing vfpages I would like to embed in a flow. How do I do this?

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
RajaramRajaram

you can use a controller to show and hide flow section programmatically. So, your VF page can do its thing and decide to show the flow section whenever appropriate.

All Answers

DarrellDDarrellD

You can embed a Flow within a VisualForce page would this not accomplish the same?  The method for this is in the VisualForce documentation.

ckellieckellie

Unfortunately I do not think this would achieve the same result. I would like to use flow to perform certain actions befgore the visualforce page, which will take the user to the visualforce page and it's functionality that it already built, then the flow will pick up where the current Visualforce page leaves off.

DarrellDDarrellD

I'm not familiar with the Apex plugins for the Flows so it's possible something like that would help you.  But still seems like some combination of subflows and embedding the Flows within a VF page would still work.  Might need to throw in a redirect or something along the way, but we are getting out of my pay grade with that kind of stuff.

RajaramRajaram

you can use a controller to show and hide flow section programmatically. So, your VF page can do its thing and decide to show the flow section whenever appropriate.

This was selected as the best answer
ckellieckellie

Thanks,

Chris