function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
laureljoneslaureljones 

site.com help: drop down menu, web-to-lead submissions!

Hello there,

I'm fairly new to the site.com platform, but I'm slowly figuring it out as I build a website in it. I've run into a few issues, though, and I'm wondering if anyone can help.

1. Despite nesting the pages under the appropriate main menu link, there is no dropdown. Now, I know I can probably enter this code in using a custom code element, but I'm trying to look for a way to do this without having to do that...is there some sort of inherent ability in site.com to work with dropdown menus? I've seen dropdowns on other site.com sites (http://www.site.com/customers, Clear Task has them), but I'm not sure how they were implemented.

2. I created a web-to-lead form, generated the code and put the code in the contact page, but I'm not sure where it goes. Any idea how to figure that out? I sent a test and havent recieved anything.

Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

Amruta MoktaliAmruta Moktali
Hi there,
1. For drop down menu's to work in a slick fashion you would have to add some code to it using the menu component

2. For the web-to-lead form did you do this using the forms within the studio? If you did it should have asked you for an object within salesforce platform that you want all the data to be connected to. If you did connect it to an object all the data submitted should be in that object.