function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Achilles21Achilles21 

Partner Portal : Search Functionality

Hi Everyone,

I have partner portal enabled in my org and we have a standard Search functionality as well. Even though it works fine and returns results, whenever I click on these results, instead of getting redirected to the item - I am getting an Error Page - Aurthorization Required.

Any inputs?

Thank you

Vinita_SFDCVinita_SFDC

Hello,

Please check if you access on the object/record being listed in the search result. You need to give the access permissions through the Public Access Settings from site details page for the visulaforce pages and objects for the site users.

If you are sure that you have the objects that are being listed in the search result, then the issue might be an exception is being thrown by your code and for security reasons the public site isn't displaying the error.

To see the error, log into your instance and access the page (by using the /apex/PageName url). Any exceptions would then be shown to you on the authenticated session.

Another option is to have a try / catch block in your controller code that will email the exception to you.