function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
JJ1951JJ1951 

I am trying to configure sites to use Survey Force within salesforce

When I preview the Active Site Home Page, I get the top and the bottom of the Survey page.

When I try to paste the survey URL into a browser, I get "site under construction"

I have attempted to set up the site in the same way as my Developer org but I must be missing a trick.

I'd be grateful for any help to get this working.

klaus.tulipanklaus.tulipan

You have to set "TakeSurvey" as the active site - start page in your site settings. (right now you got the visual force page "under construction" configured there)

JJ1951JJ1951

Many thanks for your message ktu. I alreadty have "Take Survey" set as my Active Site Home page.

When you preview, you see "Please take the survey" and the submit button, but nothing in between.

Then when I try to paste the URL of the survey, I get the site under construction

klaus.tulipanklaus.tulipan

Hello,

in this case your security settings are possibly incorrect, so that a guest user doesnt have read privileges to your objects. Go to "settings for public access" in your sf site definition, and grant access, eg

survey question --> read access

survey response detail --> read, write, creat

survey taken --> read write create

survey --> read

EIE50EIE50

Hi,

Have you enabled the survey for anonymous users? If not, do enable this and you shouldn't be having any problems.

Thanks.

BrandonGBrandonG

Did you ever figure this out?  I am having an identical problem.  My security settings are set as the guide indicates they should be.

JJ1951JJ1951

Hi there BrandonG

Sorry not to have replied earlier - just got back from Hols

I got this working about 6 weeks ago now, so if i can help I will.

How do you suggest we compare notes - I think a phone call myself. Drop me a mail with your contact details to jeremy.jackman@newvoicemedia.com and i'll call you - if you are out of UK, that's OK, but please suggest a time that isnt 3 in the morning here!

Rgds

John Son 11John Son 11
Hey there, fellow Lowes lovers! Here is a heads-up on a sweet deal. After completing the LowesComSurvey over at Lowes.Com Survey (https://lowescomsurvey.org), you'll have a shot at winning a fantastic $500 coupon. Remember, this perk is exclusively for excellent United States residents and Lowes loyalists. Don't let this tremendous opportunity slip away, folks!