function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
kiwitrotterkiwitrotter 

Problem with passing Visual Workflow choice field input value to opportunity field.

Hi there,

I'm wondering if anyone can help me out. I'm very new to Visual Workflow so forgive me if my question is very trivial. I have been looking up user guides and discussion boards but I cannot find the answer that I'm looking for.

My Problem:

----------------

I have a Radio Buttons Choice field type on my Visual Workflow screen, along with other fields such as textbox. I am using a Record Update to update some fields on my opportunity with the values inputted by the user in the screen on my workflow.

For some reason the only value that gets updated/saved in the opportunity is the textbox value. I cannot figure out how to get the Dropdown list choice selected by the user to update the associated field on the opportunity. Is there something obvious that I'm missing?

I am using the same assignment method for thedropdown list fields as I am for the textbox field, e.g.

Opp Field: Text_Field__c --> Value: {!Screen_Input_Textbox_field_value}

Opp Field: Picklist_Field__c --> Value: {!Screen_Input_Dropdown_List_Choice_Field_Value}

Any help on this is much appreciated!

Thank you very much!

RajaramRajaram
Make sure you set the "Stored Value" appropriately for your choices. WHen working with records, the engine will use this value.