function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Paul BateyPaul Batey 

Embedding flows in external websites?

I'm sure I watched a video on Youtube a while ago where they said that you could embed your flow in a public website. For example a contact form (not the standard web to lead function). I can't find the video I saw, I think it was called "Show me your flows" or something.

I also can't find any info on this topic when searching on the web.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Cheers,

Paul.

gksgks

Hi Paul,

Basically you would embed your flow in a visualforce page (http://help.salesforce.com/help/doc/en/vpm_admin_add_flow_to_vfpage.htm) and then make the page visible through a force.com site, which would be publicly accessible based on the site settings.

You would need to make sure that the site guest user has appropriate CRUD access to the object(s) referenced by the flow.

HTH

Gorav

RajaramRajaram
Thanks Gorav for the feedback! Feels good when the community chips in!
Paul BateyPaul Batey

Thanks Gorav,

I'll look into force.com sites.

I currently have  company site that is not built using force.com sites. Is it possible to embed a site page withing my company website in order to gain the flow functionality. Possibly using an iframe?

Many thanks,

Paul.

RajaramRajaram
The issue is just around security/authentication while accessing salesforce pages. Do you have any other scenarios where you expose salesforce pages on a public site currently?