function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
BuenodpBuenodp 

All flow accessed from within a VF give UNEXPECTED TOKEN: ':' error

Since yesterday we receive the following error on all VF pages that have a flow imbedded.

unexpected token: ':'

An unexpected error has occurred. Your solution provider has been notified. (Flow__Interview)     

TerryLuschenTerryLuschen

I am noticing this too.   I noticed that my Sandox is now migrated to Winter 2014.  I bet it is related to that.

TerryLuschenTerryLuschen

I also notice that I cannot even save a flow anymore in my Sandox with Winter 2014.  I always ge that same 'UNEXPECTED TOKEN: ':'' error.

David "w00t!" LiuDavid "w00t!" Liu

Same issue with me since Winter '14 was released!

I made a very simpe Visualforce page, controller, and Flow to verify it wasn't something on my end:

<apex:page controller="Case_Test">
    <flow:interview interview="{!testFlow}" name="Test" />
</apex:page>

public class Case_Test {
    public Flow.Interview.Test testFlow {get; set;}
}

And the Flow (unique name "Test") is simply two screens together without any variables, decisions, etc in the background.

I've created a case with Salesforce yesterday regarding this error and will let you know the results!

David

David "w00t!" LiuDavid "w00t!" Liu

Good news - Salesforce is working on it!

"So looks like this is actually a known issue that came about after the Sandbox refresh. Our developers have actually opened a ticket to investigate and resolve this. A few other customers have reported this-so I've added this case to their investigation and hopefully we should hear from them soon regarding a fix for this."

A fix is coming soon folks - thank you Salesforce for jumping on this quickly!  I will continue to update if any new info comes up.

David

BuenodpBuenodp

Here the link to the "Known Issue".  Please click on the top right if this issue affects you.

This is day 3 and it has stopped us from all flow development and testing.

https://success.salesforce.com/issues_view?id=a1p30000000T08wAAC