function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SAPOCSAPOC 

Update existing record using Visual workflow

I am calling a visualworkflow from Visaul force page.

i want to update object XYZ  record.I am passing XYZ id as a ABC  variable in Visual force page .In the flow i defined a ABC variable as input type.

I have a screen where i have input fields. I want to copy data from these input fields to XYZ object fields and update the record.

In record Lookup ,i have assigned id of XYZ object to ABC variable and assigned all fields i want to update to variables.

Now i used Record update and in the filter gave criteria as id equals ABC variable.in the section where it says  "Update records with variables,constants,input or other values ' i am not sure what to do here.I see two options

1. Assign XYZ object fields to screen input values-----------------but how will the variables i defined in look up will be updated.

2. Assign XYZ object fields to variables defined in record lookup-------------------------but dont know how these variables will be updated with screen input fields

i checked the documentation and did not find the steps for Record update.Any help is appreciated.