function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion

oAuth window navigating to "Data Not Available" page

Hey guys,


As the latest release rolled out we have been unable to connect to our sandbox environment via oAuth. The application login logic has been untouched in months and the keys stored in production are as they were. The login mechanism runs but as the page redirects through its usual pattern we are presented with an SFDC page with the main frame displaying a "Data Not Available" message instead of the usual oAuth screens.


Anyone else seeing this behavior?


We are seeing the same behaviour with our Sandbox at CS9.

Rob WalkerRob Walker

We are also seeing this as of this morning. Were on CS12.




I have tested across cs7 and cs5.  Going to see which instances my customers are on and see if I can test it on all sandbox instances which would point to a change in the latest release.


Also, as of 19/1/2013 9:30am AEST it is still happening


Also just tested workbench and its the same problem

Rob WalkerRob Walker
I created a new remote access setting and set the new consumer key inside of the mobile sdk. That seemed to do the trick.

Did you create that in sandbox or production?


The key must be globally accessible otherwise you would need to recompile your application when moving from test in sandbox to production which would mean you could never follow a formal SDLC process and we already have 200 users in production so recompiling with a new key isn't an option.


I'm assuming there is some layer of security between the new release and the current production release that means it is unable to see validate the key and secret in sandbox but still waiting to hear back from support. Will update when i do.


Just off the phone with support.  Have tested with a number of instances and all running spring 13 have the issue.  Will keep you all posted.


I created a case on the partner portal on Friday and provided the steps to reproduce the error.


I just checked today (Sunday) and it seems to be working fine, at least it was fixed relatively quickly.


Now I just can't access the case on the Partner Portal to add comment and close it, I'm getting an "Internal Query Error" :)


I have been working as a Developer for over 3 years now and lately there seem to be a few more bugs than usual in the platform, I have opened at least 5 cases about platform specific issues in the last couple of months alone.


There are always some hiccups with each new release, but lately I'm seeing more issues than usual.

Hello everyone. Nice to meet you.