function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
sweetzsweetz 

Outbound message failure

Hi ,

I configured outbound message for a custom object. I have written webservice in .net WCF. In salesforce, Outbound delivery status throws an error , The message with Action  cannot be processed at the receiver, due to a ContractFilter mismatch at the EndpointDispatcher. When I checked with SOAP UI, It works fine. I am clueless, what is missing and why I get this error. Help please

Sonam_SFDCSonam_SFDC

Hi Sweetz,

A "ContractFilter mismatch at the EndpointDispatcher" means the receiver could not process the message because it did not match any of the contracts the receiver has configured for the endpoint which received the message.

This can be because:

• You have different contracts between client and sender.
  • You're using a different binding between client and sender.
  • The message security settings are not consistent between client and sender.

Have at look at the EndpointDispatcher class for more information on the subject.

Reference:

sweetzsweetz

Thanks for the reply sonam

SFDC-NOOBSFDC-NOOB
Did you find a solution to this?  I am integrating Salesforce with another service and I am receiving the same error!  I am relatively new to web services and have not encountered this error before.
Tiziano TestaTiziano Testa

Anyone with a solution? I'm a external developer and the service I'm integrating has the same issue.

I've no idea how to fix this and time is running short :(

SFDC-NOOBSFDC-NOOB
Tiziano,

I fixed my problem.  I used Wizdler (Chrome addon) to figure out what I was doing wrong.  If I recall, the problem was in the HTTP header. 

1.   Add Wizdler to chrome, go to the WSDL. 
2.   In the top right corner of your address bar, click the Wizdler icon and select an operation.  A new window should open with the request for that operation.  3.  Click the arrow beside "GO" in the time right corner.
4.  Select HTTP headers.  This will display the headers for the request.  

As stated above, by sure your message security settings for your request are the same as the request in Wizdler.  And also be sure you send the request in Wizdler and get a response!   :D

Don't forget to mark this as answer if it helps you.

Best,
J