function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
narendharnarendhar 

Salesforce to salesforce integration using wsdl

Hi

kindly let me know the procedure to integrate the one salesforce application with another salesforce application, we received a requirement to integrate the two salesforce applications, if we create an account record or custom object record same recode needs to be created in another salesforce app automatically.

please help me with procedure or documentation.

Satish_SFDCSatish_SFDC
There is a Salesforce to Salesforce integration already by default.
Check if this helps you.

http://wiki.developerforce.com/page/An_Introduction_to_Salesforce_to_Salesforce

Regards,
Satish Kumar
narendharnarendhar
Thanks sathish
But With the help of salesforce -salesforce default functionality , i am not able to create the records automatically , every time we are forced to use external sharing button, i want to create the records automatically with out any manual intervention.
Satish_SFDCSatish_SFDC
Well, in that case there are some other options.

1. On the child org, create webservices which will be called by the master org whenever records are created. On the Master org, write Apex to call these webservices whenever a record is created. This way there will be a one way sync.
For a two way sync, write webservices on master as well with triggers on child.

2. Outbound messaging: I have not tried this within two salesforce orgs, but i think this should work. There is a method (notifications()) which you have to implement in the child org. You will have to create a workflow outbound message. So whenever a record is created, a outbound xml message is sent to your child org webservice which will have code to create the record.

3. Streaming API: As an alternative to continuous polling, we have the Streaming API which alerts when there is a new record created.

Hope this helps!
Regards,
Satish Kumar
Please mark my answer as a solution if it was helpful so it is available to others as a proper solution.
If you felt I went above and beyond, please give me Kudos by clicking on the star icon.
narendharnarendhar
Hi Satish

Even i tried the solution 1 which is given by you, when try to call the child organaization web service method from master organaization getting error as invalid session,i.e i am unable to provide the session id to the child organization,in master org record is getting created but in child org record creation was failed with invalid session, kindly suggest me a way forward.
thanks in advance.
Satish_SFDCSatish_SFDC
I guess there is some problem in the authentication.
Which method are you using to authenticate.

The link below has two options to authenticate.

http://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/api_rest/index_Left.htm#StartTopic=Content/quickstart_oauth.htm

Regards,
Satish Kumar