function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
paul-lmipaul-lmi 

Issue granting non-admin access to Salesforce for Twitter v2

I'm hitting a brick wall here.  When a non-admin users tries to send a tweet with the new update, they get

No such column 'id' on entity 'sf4twitter__Twitter_Credentials__c'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names. In this instance, it is not visible to the user because the custom object has not yet been deployed

As an admin, I can't even see an object with this name.  The user themselves has full access to all the Twitter related custom objects.  We're not using Twitter Contributors, nor do we have a need for that.

Is this an Object, or a Custom Setting?  Why would it be completely hidden from Admin view?

The objects I see, as an admin, are

Twitter_Account__c

Twitter_Contributor__c

Twitter_Follower__c

Twitter_Search__c

Twitter_Scheduler__c

Twitter_Credentials__c isn't even listed on the app's install page under View Installed Packages in the setup area.

Please help...

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
LNIngramLNIngram

Hi Paul,

Did you click "Deploy" on the package detail page?

- Lauren

All Answers

LNIngramLNIngram

Hi Paul,

Did you click "Deploy" on the package detail page?

- Lauren

This was selected as the best answer
paul-lmipaul-lmi

I really wish the solution to this issue was more complicated.  This solved it.  I guess this got missed because installing apps in our org takes close to 5 minutes to finish, so we get emailed when the install is done, while others would go straight to this step.