function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
mgomgo 

Is CMS Force still alive?

Hello,

Is CMS FORCE still available to download? I looked in APEXCHANGE and couldn't find it. Did it changed name or something? 

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
ReidCReidC

It's temporarily down while the dev makes some tweaks.  Will put it it back up when those are done.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

All Answers

ReidCReidC

It's temporarily down while the dev makes some tweaks.  Will put it it back up when those are done.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

This was selected as the best answer
JCoppedge_FCDJCoppedge_FCD

Any ETA on this?  Have a project would love to use it for.

You can find it on the Appexchange as a hidden listing- google 'CMS Force".  I'm not sure it works properly at the moment, however.

David VPDavid VP

Hi guys,

I'm aiming for a new release by the end of this month.

JCoppedge_FCDJCoppedge_FCD

Hey David,

Any news on a release??

Cheers,

John

scott.morrison@marina.cascott.morrison@marina.ca

I think the source code is still accessible here if people still want to use the old version

http://code.google.com/p/sfdc-cmsforce/

David will there be an upgrade path from CMSForce 1.0 to CMSForce 2.0?

Michael HaubenwallnerMichael Haubenwallner

I would be interested in the new release too - any news on the topic?

David VPDavid VP

I'm looking at CMSForce 2 beta as I write this :-)

It turned out to be a lot more work than I thought (and I had less time than I hoped for) but it's starting to look good.

The main new features will be a central console to manage your site from, inline editing, the addition of folders, multi-site support and the possibility to access pages via friendly urls.

Most of it works already but I need to tie up quite a bit of loose ends and still add a lot of tests ...

I'm doing a presentation at DreamForce where I'm going to show this so I *have* to get it finished.

miguelguerreiro@live.commiguelguerreiro@live.com

Hello David,

That's awesome news! Good luck :)