function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
bubkirchnerbubkirchner 

Chatter Graph installation problem...

We are trying to install Chatter Graph and get the following error:

System.Exception: Assertion Failed: Expected: "graph": [id:xxx, name: "Test", adjacencies: xxx, data: {type}, name: "Test2", adjancencies...Actual: "Graph

Class.ChatterGraphJSControllerTest.testGetJson: line 29, column 7

External Entry Point

chattergraphjscontrollerteset.testGetJson()

ReidCReidC

Hi -- Thanks for the note.  I was able to reproduce that error -- sorry about that.  I'll have the dev take a look.  In the mean time, you can safely check "Ignore Apex Errors" during the install process.  The issues appears to be that a test case isn't findind data when it expects data.  However, as you can see from the attached screen cap, it is operating correctly in production. 

B2000B2000

I have the same issue and am unable to deploy from my sandbox to production.  See the error message below.

Also, the recommendation to "In the mean time, you can safely check "Ignore Apex Errors" during the install process." is probably not wise as now there is a test class that fails and you can't install/update any code.

Please post when this is corrected.   

Thanks.

Component Deployment Results

s.gifFailed ( 1 )

API Name

Type

Line

Column

Problem

ChatterGraphJSControllerTest.testGetJson()

Class

Failure Message: "System.Exception: Assertion Failed: Expected: [{id:"005500000015XNCAA2",name:"Test",adjacencies:["005500000015XNDAA2"],data:{type:""}},{id:"005500000015XNDAA2",name:"Test2",adjacencies:[],data:{type:""}}], Actual: [{id:"005500000015XNCAA2",name:"Test",adjacencies:[],data:{type:""}}]", Failure Stack Trace: "Clas...

C.KnochC.Knoch

I do like Chatter graph a lot. But a Zooming Option would be very helpfull for big Orgs. Also the chance to move connected items around would be a plus. Why? hav a look how it looks for me. Not really readable unless I unfollow many people but that's not the idea of Chatter, isn't it.

Another topic:

any instructions how the filter works? I tried varies things but didn't got it. Any hint is welcome

C.KnochC.Knoch

I do like Chatter graph a lot. But a Zooming Option would be very helpfull for big Orgs. Also the chance to move connected items around would be a plus. Why?  Not really readable unless I unfollow many people but that's not the idea of Chatter, isn't it.

Another topic:

any instructions how the filter works? I tried varies things but didn't got it. Any hint is welcome