function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
rapura_acumenrapura_acumen 

Any way to prevent <p></p> tags in CMSForce2?

Hi,

I'm trying to build a template that will have a modifiable top-right area for links.  Here's my code:

<div id="utilLinks"> 
                            <!-- top utility links -->
                            <div class="utilLink"><c:contentblock name="header-link-1"/></div>
                            <div class="utilDiv"></div>
                            <div class="utilLink"><c:contentblock name="header-link-2"/></div>
                            <div class="utilLink"><c:contentblock name="header-link-3"/></div>
                            <div class="utilLink"><c:contentblock name="header-link-4"/></div>
                            <div class="utilLink"><c:contentblock name="header-link-5"/></div>
                        </div>
Template comes out fine, but when I'm creating the actual page and then adding in a URL to, say, the "header-link-1" content block, CMSForce, adds <p> tags around the <a href>, therefore causing misalignment.
Has anyone, short of going into the Source Code and removing the <p> tag, found a way around this?  Unfortunately, it's not a great solution, since if that particular URL needs to be modified in the future, the Source Code will need to be modified everytime to remove the <p> tags.
Thanks!
Rodney