function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SAPOCSAPOC 

Problem with Action Plan unmanaged V3 APP

i have installed Action plan unmanaged EE,UE and DE  2 weeks before in production.It was working fine. last week i tried to deploy some classes and pages into production using changesets. The deployment validation failed as most of the Action Plan classes were below 75%code coverage .I tried deploying using Eclipse IDE .The deployment failed giving list of Action Plan Classes.I am unable to deploy anything in production except to make changes manually.

Do anyone know if there is issue with this app.

We have another Action Plan V2 Managed .We are planning to uninstall Action Plan V3 unmanaged and install this one in production. is it a good idea or Action Plan V2 managed is also having classes with 75% less code coverage.

ReidCReidC

Interesting.  It appears there are a couple of flapper test cases.  This is new. I will look at them and get back to you with what I find.  thanks for posting here!

SAPOCSAPOC

Additional Information:After uninstalling Action Plan V3 Unmanaged in production i am able to deploy other classes and pages through changesets.

clancyclancy

Having the same problem... It loaded from the package fine with Apex Error off. However, now I can't get any other classes in the system without these errors showing up. We have two licenses left. Something is going on with the test code causing the system to max out the licenses. 

Really like the App, however this makes making changes to our system impossible.

Here's the error log:

ActionPlansUtilitiesTest.APUtestSaveMasiveMethodPart2 System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: LICENSE_LIMIT_EXCEEDED, license limit exceeded: []

*** Deployment Log ***

Result: FAILED

Date: September 22, 2011 8:51:25 PM PDT

# Deployed From:

Project name: ############

Username: ################

Endpoint: www.salesforce.com

# Deployed To:

Username: ##############

Endpoint: www.salesforce.com

# Deploy Results:

File Name:    classes/ActionPlansTestUtilities.cls

Full Name:  ActionPlansTestUtilities

Action:  UPDATED

Result:  SUCCESS

Problem: n/a

File Name:    package.xml

Full Name:  package.xml

Action:  UPDATED

Result:  SUCCESS

Problem: n/a

# Test Results:

Run Failures:

ActionPlanDetailController.checkGetRelatedObjectName System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: LICENSE_LIMIT_EXCEEDED, license limit exceeded: []

ActionPlansTaskTriggerUtilitiesTest.testTrigger1 System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: LICENSE_LIMIT_EXCEEDED, license limit exceeded: []

ActionPlansTaskTriggerUtilitiesTest.testTrigger2 System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: LICENSE_LIMIT_EXCEEDED, license limit exceeded: []

ActionPlansTaskTriggerUtilitiesTest.testTrigger3 System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: LICENSE_LIMIT_EXCEEDED, license limit exceeded: []

ActionPlansTaskTriggerUtilitiesTest.testTrigger6 System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: LICENSE_LIMIT_EXCEEDED, license limit exceeded: []

ActionPlansUtilitiesTest.APUtestCancel System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: LICENSE_LIMIT_EXCEEDED, license limit exceeded: []

ActionPlansUtilitiesTest.APUtestGenerateObjectFeed System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: LICENSE_LIMIT_EXCEEDED, license limit exceeded: []

ActionPlansUtilitiesTest.APUtestGetRecordOwnerId System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: LICENSE_LIMIT_EXCEEDED, license limit exceeded: []

ActionPlansUtilitiesTest.APUtestSaveMasiveMethodPart1 System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: LICENSE_LIMIT_EXCEEDED, license limit exceeded: []

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

clancyclancy

Just checking if there is a resolution to the "Flapper Test" problem.  Uninstalling to upload new code and reinstalling  isn't really an option for us at this time. We have too many users using it.

ThaddeusWardSCAThaddeusWardSCA

Hello all,

I have a similar issue in our production environment.  There were no issues installing it, but then it wouldn't let me install some important change sets, so we've had to uninstall it.  The functionality looks great, and works great in the sandbox, so I would love to get it into production but not at the expense of all other changes...  Suggestions?  

ERROR lists

ActionPlanDetailController.checkGetRelatedObjectName()Class216Failure Message: "System.AssertException: Assertion Failed: Pre deploy test failed, This may be because of custom validation rules in your Org. You can check ignore apex errors or temporarily deactivate your validation rules for Contracts and try again.", Failure Stack Trace: "Class.ActionPlansTestUtilities.createNewContract: li...

ActionPlanObjectTriggerTest.testContractTrigger()Class216Failure Message: "System.AssertException: Assertion Failed: Pre deploy test failed, This may be because of custom validation rules in your Org. You can check ignore apex errors or temporarily deactivate your validation rules for Contracts and try again.", Failure Stack Trace:

"Class.ActionPlansTestUtilities.createNewContract: li...ActionPlansBatchBuilderTest.runBatchAccount()Class831Failure Message: "System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, Potential duplicate Account found with a similar name, address and phone number. Duplicate: <a href='/0014000000eoEViAAM'>Doe</a><br> <script src="/soap/ajax/19.0/connection.js" type="text/javascript"...ActionPlansUtilitiesTest.APUtestGenerateObjectFeed()Class216Failure Message: "System.Exception: Assertion Failed: Pre deploy test failed, This may be because of custom validation rules in your Org. You can check ignore apex errors or temporarily deactivate your validation rules for Contracts and try again.", Failure Stack Trace: "Class.ActionPlansTestUtilities.createNewContract: line 216...ActionPlansUtilitiesTest.APUtestGetRecordOwnerId()Class216Failure Message: "System.Exception: Assertion Failed: Pre deploy test failed, This may be because of custom validation rules in your Org. You can check ignore apex errors or temporarily deactivate your validation rules for Contracts and try again.", Failure Stack Trace: "Class.ActionPlansTestUtilities.createNewContract: line 216...ActionPlansUtilitiesTest.APUtestSaveMasiveMethodPart2()Class216Failure Message: "System.Exception: Assertion Failed: Pre deploy test failed, This may be because of custom validation rules in your Org. You can check ignore apex errors or temporarily deactivate your validation rules for Contracts and try again.", Failure Stack Trace: "Class.ActionPlansTestUtilities.createNewContract: line 216...ContractTriggerTest coverage of selected Apex Trigger is 0%, at least 1% test coverage is required

mluisimluisi
Has anyone had more recent issues than 2011 with additional code deployment and have you found any resolution?
John RoachJohn Roach
Are there any updates to this issue? We are running into the same issue with our change sets.