function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
ibashibash 

Salesforce For Facebook and Twitter Installation Issue

Trying to install Salesforce For Facebook & Twitter into Full-Data Sandbox environment, but following issue encountered:

Note: All Validation Rules have been made in-active, all workflow rules are in-active. 

Have previously installed the package successfully in other sandbox environments without problem.

Your request to install package "Salesforce for Social Media R 4.2.2 2011.05.11" was unsuccessful. None of the data or setup information in your salesforce.com organization was affected.
If your install continues to fail, contact Salesforce CRM Support through your normal channels and provide the following information.
Organization: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (XXXXXXXXX)

User: XXXXXX XXXXXXXX (XXXXXXX)

Package: Salesforce for Social Media (04tA0000000EstHIAS)
Problem:
1. Apex Classes(01p20000000Edbw) testtriggers.testTwitterTestTriggerOnBeforeInsertUpdate()System.AssertException: Assertion Failed(sf4twitter)External entry point

Validation Errors While Saving Record(s)
There were custom validation error(s) encountered while saving the affected record(s). The first validation error encountered was "00DP00000008s9N: APEX_TEST_FAILED [01p20000000Edbw: testtriggers.testTwitterTestTriggerOnBeforeInsertUpdate(): System.AssertException: Assertion Failed(sf4twitter)External entry point]".

ReidCReidC

Did you check the box "ignore apex errors"?

ibashibash

No, I did not check the box "ignore apex errors" because I have to deploy more code after this installation. 

The subsequent deployment will re-run ALL test classes and I will encounter the same issue again.

This problem only occurs in a Full-Data sandbox, not in a Developer or Config-Only sandbox.

LNIngramLNIngram

Hi ibash.  Not sure what's up from the description..  Can you forward me an email with the full error set, and your orgID, please? I'll have the team take a look.  I'm at lingram at salesforce.com 

Thanks.. 

- Lauren 

ibashibash

Thanks Lauren, have emailed details to you, much appreciated.