function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
maceWindumaceWindu 

I'm getting errors I don't know how to fix in IOS mobile sdk Restkit Template please help

When I create a new Native Force.com REST App in Xcode

And when I try to run the project in the iPad simulator I get this error, after doing all the oauth verification stuff. The programm just stops. Can anyone help figure out why its not working. I downloaded the Cloudtunes app and it works but creating your own sample app does not. 

WebKit discarded an uncaught exception in the webView:decidePolicyForNavigationAction:request:frame:decisionListener: delegate: <NSInvalidArgumentException> -[NSURL length]: unrecognized selector sent to instance 0x6c98e30

tstellanova-sfdctstellanova-sfdc

We'll need a little more context to debug this.  

- Are you running at least Xcode 4.2? 

- When you create and run a fresh new app from the "Native Force.com REST App" template does it have this same problem? Or is this something you encounter after editing the app?

If you're seeing this problem with a fresh app, you might consider re-running install.sh and/or re-cloning the repo from github.  

maceWindumaceWindu

I'm running xcode 4.2 with the Mac Lion OS, and it was a fresh new app that I was having problems with.  I recloned the repo and ran the install script again and it worked. Thank you.