function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
DF007DF007 

Mobile App

Hi All

I am new to Developer Force. 

Therefore, my question may be a little fundamental.  But the question is an important question to support my initial undestanding of Force.com platform.

I am interested to know if it is actually possible to design a single version of a Mobile App on Force.com to run on the following platforms Andriod, Blackberry, PlayBook, iPhone and iPad ?

Thank you, in advance.

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
cwall_sfdccwall_sfdc

See Sandeep's latest blog post:

Developing Cross-Device HTML5 Apps Using Visualforce

All Answers

cwall_sfdccwall_sfdc

See Sandeep's latest blog post:

Developing Cross-Device HTML5 Apps Using Visualforce

This was selected as the best answer
designApkdoor designApkdoordesignApkdoor designApkdoor
You can get ADW Launcher 2.Zero's beta thru opting in on the Play Store - a link at the ADW blog is proper here. You can also get the APK right away from APK Mirror proper proper here. Apk Door ADW's emblem-new suite of plugins (for Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, and Box) and accessories (extension p.C., notifier) are already on the Play Store, related under.

bestcanoncam bestcanoncambestcanoncam bestcanoncam
This is critical if you are shooting in difficult climate or somewhere in which there’s a high hazard to your gear. But with Canon, that’s one element you can cross off your listing. canon The digicam will closing for an entire life! Along with the external features, Canon additionally presents a robust firmware to returned photograph captures. The DIGIC 7 processor has been phenomenal with an top hand in phrases of its talents compared to its counterparts.

christeen Zuehchristeen Zueh
Hello, I am also new here. I have the same question but only for Mac, iPad and iPhone platform ! I recenlty purchased a new mac from CouponCodify (https://www.couponcodify.com/) for coding. Can anyone help me too?
routnumszz routnumszzroutnumszz routnumszz
While steering numbers and SWIFT numbers sound comparable, there is really a key distinction. Quick numbers are utilized to get an abroad or worldwide cash move. America First's site records a couple rbfcu routing number list of employments for a steering number, for example, utilizing one for "direct store, wire moves, charge purposes, paying utilities" and then some.

ken ford 14ken ford 14
you can try to make an application about radio luisteren (https://radiofmluisteren.nl/)