function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
BrookeBrooke 

Possible to create dynamic emails for web to lead?

I have a page on my site where people can select which white papers they want to download. We want to have the links emailed to them, and we want to have a record of which white papers they downloaded in their lead record.

Is there a way to have an email generated with the subject lines of the selected white papers hotlinked? Or something similar that allows for a dynamic email that includes links to only white papers they selected?

Thanks!
Brooke
dhruvadhruva
Does Auto-Response address your needs?  Here's the blurb from the Setup/Customize/Leads/Web-to-Lead Auto-Response Rules section:

" Set up Web-to-Lead Auto-Response rules with conditions that determine which email template to use when responding to leads captured from your website. The rule conditions can be based on any attribute of the incoming lead, including campaign name and status. "
BrookeBrooke

Thanks, but it really doesn't.

I have several different reasons why someone would enter their info on our site, and I have response rules set up to separate each type. But with the white papers, there's way too many different combinations it wouldn't be practical to create a different email and different rule for each one.