function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
AdirondackKidAdirondackKid 

Cloud Swarm Issue - Cannot Selectively Add Users

Our environment is:

Unlimited Edition

Cloud Swarm 3 (Unmanaged)

Google Chrome

When trying to use the Opportunity Wizard (or any other) it appears that applying a rule is an "all or nothing" decision. Yet, the Cloud Swarm video would indicate that there should be a PLUS sign next to user names to include them in the group the rule impacts. I don't see the + anywhere.

Ideas?

The Cloud Swarm TeamThe Cloud Swarm Team

This is a known issue with some broswers.  Try using Firefox as a workaround.

cK

AdirondackKidAdirondackKid

Thanks! That did it ... not that I want to switch browsers back and forth, but it is better than "it doesn't work."

Rob HatchRob Hatch

Browsers like Chrome are starting to block Chatter Swarm's call to a JQUERY UI ThemeRoller custom files.  Because salesforce is running on HTTPS,  all relatred content needs to be on a secure CDN.   WHen hosted by JQUERY UI - those files are not going to be on an encrypted connection.  Get all of that material into Static Resources (Looks like most are), and the individual selector will work. 

Thanks, Rob!  I will try that when I can find some time and see if it helps rectify the problem.  This is extremely helpful, so I very much appreciate your insight.

cK

I released a fix for this bug and updated the packages and GitHub repo (https://github.com/ForceDotComLabs/cloud-swarm/commit/7a9cc8d782620edd524b2bfac35b4405a1bfdf5b). If you're using the Managed package, you can upgrade by following the same process you used to install, except you will be prompted to replace the old version.

cK