function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
iPaduseriPaduser 

Forcepad..where did it go!!

Please help!!  I have lost the salesforce lab app and can't get it back.  Is it coming back or am I completely out of luck?  This was the best thing for iPad yet

jhersh1jhersh1

Hi, I wrote ForcePad. I had to pull the app off the store worldwide. I'm very sorry for the mess and I'm working hard on it.

iPaduseriPaduser

Please bring it back. How long do you foresee? It was having problems yesterday on log a call in the date field.  So I deleted it to reload.  My loss.   Very good app though.  Well worth $20.

jhersh1jhersh1

Hi, ForcePad 2.4.2 was just approved and should be available worldwide gradually over the next few hours. It should include a fix for the date/datetime field bug.

Thanks very much for your patience and I'm sorry for the mess. ForcePad has been my personal project and I'm doing all I can as an individual developer. :)

mallywisemanmallywiseman

how do i get this on my ipad? i dont see it in the store, or it says its not available in the US store? where is the worldstore?

Sammy.ax1476Sammy.ax1476

Still not available in U.S.? Showed up in updates on my Ipad then disappeared now I can't get it anywhere! I use salesforce and like the non-web version.  But need to fix the date use crash...what's up and where can I get the download and when!

bella53066bella53066

I've noticed that Forcepad has disappeared from App Store again... Will it be coming back any time soon? There are features available in it that are not available in Touch and I'm hopeful that I can give it to 2 users to play with. Thanks in advance to anyone with information to share!

jhersh1jhersh1

Sorry for the delayed notice :) ForcePad is back on the store as of earlier this month.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/forcepad-by-salesforce-labs/id458454196?ls=1&mt=8

ZurMilesZurMiles

Hello all,

I was wondering if there are problems with this application again.

Please let me know, got a couple of users that are unable to log in.

Thanks 

Regards. 

AcrocAcroc
I have noticed I can't get the Force Pad app anymore too, this is such a better platform than Salesforce touch. Any ideas if it's coming back?
Scott M - SFDC FanScott M - SFDC Fan

Yes, where didi it go? It was 100x better than Touch!

Scott

Scott M - SFDC FanScott M - SFDC Fan
And Forcepad is also better then Salesforce 1 too!!!!! And now it is no where to be found. Sad.:(

Scott
Richard BaileyRichard Bailey
I agree ForcePad is hands down better than Sales Force !.  You can't see all the contacts per account in Sales Force 1.   I donot like Sales force 1 but it seems we are stuck with it.
dick