function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
JBallJBall 

Flex for Salesforce Convert Lead error

I know the Connection.convertLead method hasn't been tested yet, but I'd really like to use the new Flex for Salesforce on an upcoming convert lead project.  So, I compiled the LeadConvert.as file that's included in the src folder, created an instance of the LeadConvert and called the convertLead function(passing the LeadConvert in an Array), getting the following error:

message = "valid leadId is required"
    statusCode = "INVALID_CROSS_REFERENCE_KEY"

I know the Lead Id I'm passing in is correct, and that the LeadConvert properties were correctly assigned.  Any suggestions or ideas as to where I'm going wrong?

Thank you,
John

Message Edited by JBall on 05-11-2007 03:41 PM

DevAngelDevAngel
There is a fixed/untested version just posted that should resolve the issue that you are seeing.

Go to http://wiki.apexdevnet.com/index.php/Members:Flex_Toolkit_download and download the r3.1 version of the toolkit.  This has not been regression tested yet.

There is a new button in the harness for convertLead that allows you to convert a lead using a simple dialog to set all the arguments.  Look at the code for LeadLookup.mxml to see how to exercise leadConvert.

Cheers

Message Edited by DevAngel on 05-12-2007 04:44 PM

Ron WildRon Wild

This problem appears to have popped up again in the latest version of the Flex Toolkit.

I'm getting the error "INVALID_CROSS_REFERENCE_KEY valid leadId is required" and I've double-checked the Id, and other parameters.  All seem to be correct.

Has anyone had success doing a convertLead call using the Force.com Air/Flex Toolkit 1.0?

Thanks,