function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
R TyeR Tye 

Help! Force.com IDE wont install...No features found on the selected site(s)....

I've installed this on two other computers but I can't get the Force.com IDE remote site to recognize any updates.  I'm using Eclipse 3.3 java and the only thing I see that's different is that this box is running Vista 64 as opposed to 32 on the other two. 

I've validated that the name and url are correct.  My colleague is also having the same issue on Vista 32.

I get this popup error message: "No features found on the selected site(s).  Choose a different site or site category."

Any Suggestions? :smileysad:
The DevLife.ax318The DevLife.ax318

What is the URL that you are using? I have some issues with the URL in the past.

R TyeR Tye
Hi Devlife,

I am using:
http://www.adnsandbox.com/eclipsetoolkit/release

also the Name of the remote site i created is:
Force.com IDE

I still can't connect to anything, but the same URL works on my other box!  Is there an alternate URL that I can connect to?

Thanks
JonPJonP
A few shots in the dark...

Are you using a clean install of Eclipse?
Have you tried unchecking the box for "Ignore features not applicable to this environment"?
What happens when you navigate to the URL from your browser?  Could Vista be blocking the request somehow?
Out of curiosity, have you tried with Eclipse 3.2?

R TyeR Tye
I get this message when navigating to the site with my browser.

Force.com IDE

For information, including release notes and installation instructions, please see the Force.com IDE pages.

Strangely enough I deleted my eclipse folder. Redownloaded it to my desktop and unpacked it there.  Ran the eclipse.exe directly from the folder on the desktop and walla-bing-bang it works now!  I unchecked the "Ignore features not applicable to this environment" when I ran it... Hope this helps if anyone else is getting the same error.