function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
MissiMissi 

Training class recommendations

Hello! I am new to salesforce and wanted to know if anyone can recommend which online classes are best to take.  I hope to be able to upload compliance paperwork to each of our customers as well as document the status of each customer.  The status will help to determine where we are as far as specific product paperwork, training, setup, follow up etc.

If anyone uses this program for a similar purpose and could offer me some suggestions on what classes to take it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
shillyershillyer

There are numerous free online training sessions here.

Hope that helps,

Sati

Message Edited by shillyer on 03-30-2009 08:48 AM

All Answers

shillyershillyer

There are numerous free online training sessions here.

Hope that helps,

Sati

Message Edited by shillyer on 03-30-2009 08:48 AM
This was selected as the best answer
lvivaninlvivanin

These are mainly administration related trainings - i am looking for developer/adv-develper related trainings -- are there any(free)?

--lvivanin

cjjcjj

Many of the developer trainings are available for free. Check out this announcement on the force.com blog for more info and how to get the trainings from iTunes.

Cheers,

-chris

Harry HumphriesHarry Humphries
I want to learn web development for which I am looking for a reliable institute to get the training, can anyone help me by telling the name of a website from where I get the training online without the compulsion of attending the class. I want to do the course online, so that I don’t have to Assignment Writing Service (http://www.Topassignmenthelp.co.uk/). I feel satisfied in completing my homework by myself.