function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
kevinbnpowerkevinbnpower 

SOAP Error with Jitterbit

Hello-

Been trying to configure Jitterbit, and have successfully logged in to SF, gotten the SessionID and URL I need, but when I go back to the API to run my operation (in this case an upsert()), I get a SOAP error back from Salesforce:

The web service returned a SOAP Fault: Code: soapenv:Client Message: '' is not a valid value for the enum 'ExecutionLogType' The server returned the following headers: HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error Server: Content-Type: text/xml; charset=utf-8 Content-Length: 332

Despite my best efforts, I can't seem to find any information on ExecutionLogType, either in the WSDL, or in Salesforces API documentation (nor Jitterbit's for that matter).  Any thoughts on what could be causing this?

Thanks!

danoxendanoxen

Hi Kevin,

I think we need a bit more information from you to help you out.  Are you using the enterprise WSDL? We haven't seen this in newer versions so you may be using the wrong version of the enterprise WSDL.  If you generated the wsdl a while ago you may want to go back into your account and generate it again.

Our support team can provide you better assistance if you follow up in this thread at our forums: http://www.jitterbit.com/PhpBB/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1854&p=7401&hilit=ExecutionLogType#p7401

Thanks!

Dan Oxenburgh

kevinbnpowerkevinbnpower

Hey Dan-

Thank you for the reply, I was able to figure out the issue. The error message generated was a bit misleading, but I was supplying the incorrect param value in the SOAP request, I just had to take apart the xml line by line to find it.

Thanks
KB