function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
kadevkadev 

Integration with Bugzilla

What is the best resource on how to integrate salesforce cases with bugzilla, both from a technical and funtional perspective.  Thanks.
darozdaroz
How tightly are you looking to integrate them? Got an example use case?
kadevkadev
I'd like to know the possibilities. And the level of difficulty associated with different options. Ability to search into bugzilla with certain parameters from a salesforce case would be the starting point. Attaching the bug to the salesforce case could be by hand.  It would be good to be able to attach salesforce case and customer information to the bugzilla bug.  Seems like that should do it.  Thanks!
hradenberghradenberg
Hi,

I was wondering if you ever went forward with integrating salesforce.com with Bugzilla? If so, I'd be interested in hearing how you went about it. Any help would be great. Thanks.

Harry
darfdarf

/bump

would be nice to know if anyone has integrated bugzilla with SF

DuhWaneDuhWane
I also would like to see if anyone has implemented some level of Bugzilla integration.  My needs are simple - I'd like to just be able to open a case in salesforce.com and when saved, it shot the info over into Bugzilla (not even looking for return traffic)...anyone done this?
mr_big_waynemr_big_wayne
We're thinking of using the workflow email to send email to bugzilla and using
the email feature in Bugzilla to open the bug.
IlanSehayekIlanSehayek
Salesforce.com have been integrated using an open source project called Jitterbit. The software let's users save their integrations as Jitterpaks and a Salesforce.com to Bugzilla Jitterpak is available.

This integrates Salesforce.com Cases with the Bugs module in Bugzilla. The Jitterpak checks for Cases that are of type "Bug" and creates them in Bugzilla. Once created, the system updates the salesforce.com case with the URL to the bugzilla page for that bug.
Vivek Need helpVivek Need help
Hi

I need to interact bugzilla and Salesforce and need to get all the related bugs from bugzilla to salesforce. 

Is there any Web Service Available through  which we can use the Bugzilla Apis in our S-Controls or in Visual Force Page or in Flex, so that we can get the data from Bugzilla.

Thanks
Vivek Manchanda

CafeCafe
Mr. Big Wayne, have you implemented the workflow solution? Did it work for you?
Message Edited by Cafe on 03-16-2009 03:40 PM
hxnhxn

Check out an existing solution like Hubcase and their AppExchange app Hubcase for Salesforce.

Hubcase Exchange allows you to escalate or share cases to non salesforce systems and organizations. It can serve as your post office for you to send cases out of your Salesforce to other systems.

RamyaKrishnaRamyaKrishna

Hi

Can You please tell me the step by step procedure to create & use the Java Plugin in Jitter bit? If you have any sample Pulgin code please share it.

Thanks,

Ramya

RamavRamav

Hi

Has anyone tried and succeeded in integrating the Salesforce with Bugzilla?

razorrazor

We are working on integrating Salesforce and Bugzilla.  I will need some volunteering beta testers. Please contact ray at hubcase.com if you are interested.