function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
scottdouglasscottdouglas 

Sforce Connector table query returns no data

I am hoping the community can help. 3 weeks ago I upload all of my companies legacy data into Salesforce using the sforce connector. Yesterday, in preparation for going live I uploaded the last of the legacy data. When I used the connector to query both the account table and the contact table it would only return the data I had just uploaded on 1/11/09. I cannot get the connector to return any of the data that I uploaded on 12/18/08. I have contacted Salesforce support thinking that it might be a date issue or a flag was added to these records but they seemingly have no explanation. Has anyone ever had this issue? If so, what was the fix?

Thank you.
LarryHLarryH

Scott - how are you doing the comparison between your companies' legacy data and what's currently in salesforce.com? Also, did you load the data using the APEX data loader?

If you are using a custom report via salesforce.com, make sure that your date filter doesn't contain today's date, which could then cause you to not see what you've uploaded. I think by default, it will include today's date.

There are also some other options - let me know and i'll see what I can show you.

-Larry