function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
CMSBrianCMSBrian 

Mass Convert Leads to Accounts / Opportunities

Hi, Is there any way to convert many leads to accounts / opportunities at once using the Excel Connector?  Is there another appexchange product that does this?
Thanks,
Brian
Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
AshishTomarAshishTomar

You should take advantage of our "Mass & Auto Convert Leads" application.

Appexchange Link

One Click Convert - 50 Leads | Advanced Mass Convert - Visual Force Page |Auto Convert 

https://sites.secure.force.com/appexchange/listingDetail?listingId=a0N300000030ptZEAQ

Message Edited by AshishTomar on 03-12-2010 05:28 PM

All Answers

staylorstaylor
Anyone?  I want to know the same thing!
rpr2rpr2

It would be "possible" to do this with Excel connector -- but not easy.

The easy way is with the Appexchange product DemandTools.  It has that exact capability -- and a whole lot of other data management tools, for a reasonable price.

http://www.salesforce.com/appexchange/detail_overview.jsp?NavCode__c=&id=a0330000000nsP4AAI

Rhonda

AshishTomarAshishTomar

You should take advantage of our "Mass & Auto Convert Leads" application.

Appexchange Link

One Click Convert - 50 Leads | Advanced Mass Convert - Visual Force Page |Auto Convert 

https://sites.secure.force.com/appexchange/listingDetail?listingId=a0N300000030ptZEAQ

Message Edited by AshishTomar on 03-12-2010 05:28 PM
This was selected as the best answer
aaronmhallaaronmhall

Is there a way to set this up to convert all 200k of our leads somehow without having to do 50 at a time?

ClintoClinto

I am not seeing how this app is free. Did this change?

mrawp1mrawp1

I have downloaded and instaled this app but I need some support to get it working. I have tried contacting the number but it does not work. How can I get some help? 

krishnanpradipkrishnanpradip

Hi All,

We are excited to announce  LeadPal for appexchange. We are looking for customers to try the beta version of the application. Please contact us at info@cm-focus.com.

Features

• Unattended Leads Management
  • Lead Conversion Optimization
    • Multiple Lead ConversionYou can select multiple leads and then covert with a single click into Accounts, Opportunities and Contacts or can enter info for multiple leads on a single screen
    • Lead Conversion Screen Customization (Default Owner Selection)This feature lets you select the default owner be the current logged in user than the lead owner.  This helps prevent issues of accounts and opportunities being owner by non internal users especially for partner registered leads.
  • CSV Upload of Leads for Partner Portal
    • Upload leads from a csv file using the partner portal. The CSV upload feature can be customized to work with any object.

Best Regards,

Prady

Diego NietoDiego Nieto
Hello everyone

I'm searching for the same process but using jsforce in nodejs, anyone has done this before?