function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
@LaceySnr - Matt Lacey@LaceySnr - Matt Lacey 

Code Delivery

How do we go about delivering code for the project for review? I assume we're submitting a zip or similar for any mobile code and then just some org creds for SFDC parts? 

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
joshbirkjoshbirk

Pretty much - if there is anything we might need to compile, we'll need a ZIP or github repo in case we need to compile itself.  We'll also need access to any org that was setup for the data model or other Force.com components.  Detailed steps should be lined out with the submission process.

All Answers

joshbirkjoshbirk

Pretty much - if there is anything we might need to compile, we'll need a ZIP or github repo in case we need to compile itself.  We'll also need access to any org that was setup for the data model or other Force.com components.  Detailed steps should be lined out with the submission process.

This was selected as the best answer
@LaceySnr - Matt Lacey@LaceySnr - Matt Lacey

Cool, thanks for the info Josh. Our app has a whole heap of moving parts will see how easy it is to compile elsewhere. We've got some pretty specific hardware requirements too so have emailed April about that to see what the best route is. 

Subramanyam DVSubramanyam DV

I guess you will accept repo on Bitbucket with UID and PWD credentials provided for access to the code? 

joshbirkjoshbirk
Since it sounds like we can git that down, I would think that would be fine. The submission form may have more detailed information.
pabenjampabenjam

Hi,

A few Questions:

1. In the T&Cs of the Hackathon, it says to include the source code for the application being submitted. What field do in the submission form are we supposed to include the code? Will it be public or private?

2. Developer Org Credentials 
What is this asking for? Username AND password to the Sales Force developer account? If so, why is there just one line for the submission in the application?

Thanks, 
Paul