function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
deborahform1.3892902758481E12deborahform1.3892902758481E12 

nstalled LexiLoader on my Mac to export SF.com reports to my Mac and LexiLoader keeps telling me my SF.com access details are wrong, and they are not. Any ideas?

I am trying to export my personal SF.com  data to spreadsheet format and then use that file to integrate with the sample you sent me yesterday instead of doing it manually.

The hitch is this, I am working on a MAC and when I prep the file on SF.com in the Data area, then save and export, my options are csv or xls, neither of which works when save the file on my MAC and open to view.

I am quite familiar with importing and exporting on my MAC, being the intuitive machine it is it just almost does the job on its own, but with SF the end result file is unusable. My search on this issue led me to reading about Force.com Excel Connector (there is no OSX version?) and other ways around this matter, landing up on this page http://www.ericsantiago.com/eric_santiago/2010/03/mac-daddy.html, who recommends LexiLoader.  I've installed LexiLoader for OSX on my MAC when I run it, it asks me to insert my SF.com access details and then error messages me they are incorrect, and they are not. So back to the drawing board.

Any help on this would be appreciated. Alternatively I will just have to do this list manually ):
SuperfellSuperfell
You may need to use your API security token (you can reset it from setup), or you may be on an edition that doesn't include API access. Which edition of salesforce are you using ?
deborahg1.3893495871384758E12deborahg1.3893495871384758E12
Superfell  - thank you for your feedback. I did change the security token and added that number to my PA when I tried to log in again via LexiLoader and no go, same message. Is it my SF account level then. Right now I have the least expensive single user personal account BUT I am going thru this exercise to export all my personal SR data to send to my new company for import into thier SF account, which I believe is Professional. I've also out in an email to them as well for help on this.  Any additional helpful hints would be most appreciated.  Thanks, Deborah